Thursday, November 2, 2017

DONNA BRAZILE THROWS ENTIRE PARTY UNDER THE BUS, WITH ZERO SELF-REFLECTION


Donna Brazile Throws Wasserman-Schultz, Obama, Hillary Clinton, Robby Mook, and Bernie Sanders Under the Bus---Fails to Mention ONE WORD About Giving Hillary Questions Before Debate:

Politico: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC  "When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign."  By DONNA BRAZILE November 02, 2017

Rov: I had to get to the bottom of this Politico story to discover Brazile has a book coming out on November 7th---“Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House”

This Politico Story is a prelude with excerpts from Brazile’s book.

(Note: I’m not intending to promote Brazile’s book, I’m only pointing out the facts that, [according to Brazile’s accounts], she claims she inherited “a mess” when taking over the DNC, and then proceeds to throw the entire party under the bus.  Read the article if you care to, or not. )

The entire Politico story appears to be a conglomeration of a feeble and disingenuous attempt to “apologize to Bernie”, (since she did stab the man in the back in a debate), and then---in the typical fashion of Liberal Democrats---blames EVERYONE she came in contact with when the DNC handed her a party in complete shambles.

"Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie."

The rest of this extensive article reads like a "who dunnit", where terms like "money laundering", an "insider agreement" where Hillary's Campaign literally takes over the finances and control of the DNC, as Brazile searched for "evidence of internal corruption".

Then, she made that call to Bernie to inform him she had found CANCER:

“Hello, senator. I’ve completed my review of the DNC and I did find the cancer,” I said. “But I will not kill the patient.”

I discussed the fundraising agreement that each of the candidates had signed. Bernie was familiar with it, but he and his staff ignored it. They had their own way of raising money through small donations. I described how Hillary’s campaign had taken it another step.

I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election."

As I had mentioned above, nowhere in this Political story is one word about her admitting to supplying Hillary with debate questions.  After months of denying the betrayal and transgressions against her own Party, Brazile did indeed admit it, somewhere around the middle of March, 2017, that she was complicit in contributing to the CANCER:

"Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied."  (LINK)

One can only wonder, (since this writer won't be reading her book), if Brazile throws a small paragraph in her book about how she participated in the rigging of an American Election, while throwing the rest of her party under a HUGE bus.  Hey, it's all about the money, right Donna?


No comments:

Post a Comment